Happy Christmas Eve everyone! One of my favourite Christmas Traditions is finding new Christmas Treats to make each year! This year I’ve made some Oreo Chocolate Truffles which are so easy to make and unbelievably tasty if you’re a chocoholic like me! The whole recipe takes less than 2 hours to make from start to finish so its a great last minute treat to make! My sister and I put them in cute little gift bags and gifted them to people. Also a really handy thing to bring with you if you’re going to any New Years Eve Parties!
28 Oreo Cookies
200 grams cream cheese (softened)
400 grams of milk chocolate
Crushed candy canes and sprinkles to decorate
1. Crush the oreos, I find it very quick and easy if you use a food processor. Then mix in the softened cream cheese into the cookies.
2. Roll the cookie batter into small balls and place on grease proof paper
3. Place in the freezer for 20-30 minutes.
4. Melt the milk chocolate in the microwave taking it out to mix every 30 seconds until completely melted.
5. Using a fork, dip the frozen chocolate balls into the melted chocolate covering them completely before placing back on the lined paper.
6. Sprinkle the decorations over the balls immediately after dipping or else the chocolate hardens super quick
7. Place back in the freezer for a further 20 minutes until the chocolate is nice and hard.
8. EAT EAT EAT!