TGIF Everyone! I’ve been looking forward to this weekend for a quite some time! It’s a long weekend here so Cathal and I are planning a trip up to Cape Cod for a few days before starting my new job next week (more on this soon!). As much as I love city life, NYC gives me a whole other appreciation for weekend getaways and the fact that the weather is so warm lately makes me beyond excited for a little beach time! Make sure to follow along my fun weekend on snapchat (Michaelabear1). Here’s some fun things I’ve come across on the internet lately for your weekend reading pleasure!
Links to Love
I 100% related to Lena Dunham’s Linkedin Essay on apologising too much.
Some advice incase the online world is ever getting you down
What it’s like to move to NYC, according to the movies.
A little motivation to anyone who thinks they’re falling behind in life.
Julia’s blogpost from The Cotswolds quite frankly make me want to move to London
A look inside one of my main girl crushes Olivia Culpo’s wardrobe.
Popular on Life of a Lady Bear
Did you guys see my Guide to Galway?
I celebrated my one year NYC-versary this week!
Shop The Sales
As this weekend is Memorial Day here in the states, there’s a huge number of really great sales going on!
- ASOS: 20% off with the code “HISUMMER”
- ANTHROPOLOGIE: Extra 30% off sale.
- BANANA REPUBLIC: 40% off with the code “BRTAKE40”
- J CREW: 30% off with the code “WEEKEND”. J CREW FACTORY also has up to 50% off everything.
- NORDSTROM: Up to 40% off.
- NASTY GAL: Extra 40% off sale.
- SAM EDELMAN: 30% off site wide with the code “VIPSUMMER”.
- TOPSHOP: Select items 30% OFF + Free Shipping